International Pet Travel Certificates in Shreveport

UVH can alleviate some of the stress you might be feeling about traveling internationally with your pet. We can help you organize your paperwork and get the USDA International Health Certificate that will clear your pet for a safe journey.

veterinarian in Shreveport, LA

We Partner Directly with a USDA Accredited Veterinarian

As of March 2023, UVH has partnered with Dr. Vaughan of Take Me Too. Take Me Too handles the processing of pet health certificates for your specific destination, including your personalized timeline, listing exact health requirements, organizing and pre-filling out all paperwork, and more.

Dr. Vaughan is a Texas USDA Accredited Veterinarian. She received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Florida and has a special interest in pet travel and health certificates. She has assisted many pet families traveling domestically and internationally.

Take Me Too will work with you to establish a timeline for completing all your pet’s travel requirements. Then, you can contact UVH to schedule the appointments your pet needs on the exact dates deemed correct on the Take Me Too timeline.

veterinarian in Shreveport, LA
Holding Pet In Arms

How This Benefits You and Your Pet

Having direct access to a USDA Accredited Veterinarian can make the pet travel planning process easier in several ways:

  • Reduces stress around planning pet travel, domestic or international
  • Can help you avoid costly delays or unnecessary quarantines
  • Can fulfill all your pet’s health requirements prior to travel

Ready to Get Started?

Fill out the form provided to start planning your pet’s travel certificate and other paperwork.

The Billing Process

Billing is separate between UVH and Take Me Too (TMT). This means you will pay both parties directly for their services. For UVH, you will pay for your pet’s health certificate exam and any vaccines they require. For TMT, you will pay for the handling of all paperwork. This fee includes file review, processing, documentation, and cross-referencing of other countries’ import laws and regulations.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (318) 797-5522