Roses are red, violets are blue and lilies are TOXIC TO CATS!!! Lilies are toxic to the kidneys – this is the flower to stem to the water they are in!! So they are not even allowed to drink water from the vase… If you think you cat ate a lily or drank water or licked a leaf…WE need to see your cat and perform and exam with lab-work. Most cats need hospitalization and fluid therapy for a few days. This is an emergency – call us and come in! 318-797-5522 UVHvets BLOG about cat kidneys:

https://uvhvets.com/feline-kidney-disease-common-problem-even-commonly-goes-unnoticed/